OFFICIAL SWEEPS RULES
Co-Parenting Gift Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR ENTRY FEE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ENTRY PERIOD. Entries in the Co-parenting Gift Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) will be accepted between 6:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, December 16, 2021, and 11:59 p.m. ET on Monday, December 20, 2021.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States residing in one of the fifty (50) states or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older and of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees of Sponsor and JT New Ventures 20 LLC (“exEXPERTS"), their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and divisions (the “Promotion Entities”), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter, visit https://form.jotform.com/213484095058157 during the Entry Period to complete and submit the registration form.
Limit one (1) entry per person.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. One (1) Potential Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries on or about Tuesday, December 21, 2021, and contacted shortly thereafter by email. Except where prohibited by law, the Potential Winner will be required to complete and return an “Affidavit of Eligibility and Compliance with Official Rules, Publicity Release, and Release of Liability” within fourteen (14) days of notification. If the Potential Winner does not respond to notification within five (5) business days and/or does not return the executed Affidavit within the specified period, an alternate Potential Winner will be named.
- PRIZE. Winner will receive two copies of Fiona Kong's Home Sweet Homes Journal.
- Federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winner.
- ODDS. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor cannot predict the number of entries.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Any entrant suspected of tampering with or disrupting any aspect of the Sweepstakes will be disqualified. All decisions of Sponsor are final. By your participation in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and (ii) agree to release, indemnify, and hold the Promotion Entities and all of their officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, and damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the Sweepstakes, or from your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SPONSOR AND JT NEW VENTURES 20 LLC (“exEXPERTS”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO DETERMINE IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor and JT NEW VENTURES 20 LLC (“exEXPERTS”) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unintelligible entries, including entries not received because of interrupted or unavailable network servers, failed communications networks or equipment, computer hardware or software, or other errors or malfunctions whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Should Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determine that the Sweepstakes has been compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, or other causes beyond its control, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or revise the sweepstakes and choose the Winner in a fair and reasonable manner from among all eligible entries submitted prior to termination.
- GOVERNING LAW. All disputes concerning the construction, interpretation, validity, effect, and enforceability of these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Entrant (i) agrees that exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes will be in state or federal courts located in New Jersey and by entering consents to such jurisdiction and venue; (ii) consents to resolve any such claims individually and without resort to class action; and (iii) agrees that all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees or punitive, incidental, consequential, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- WINNERS LIST. For the name, city, and state of Winner, write to the Administrator at the below address no later than December 31, 2021.
- ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes Administrator is JT New Ventures 20 LLC, 125 Salem St, Hackensack, NJ 07601. To obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner, email email@example.com.